READY TO START YOUR COMMERCIAL DRIVING (CDL) CAREER AT NO COST?
You may be eligible for a commercial driving training scholarship if you are justice-impacted and live near Memphis, Charlotte, New Orleans, or Atlanta.
Center for Employment Opportunities (CEO) is excited to announce a new commercial driving training pathway for justice-impacted individuals who want a career in transportation.
The free training to obtain a Class A or B license will be for accepted applicants who may be eligible to receive supportive services, such as stipends, job coaching, job-placement support, and more!
Applicant Eligibility Criteria
- Individual must be justice-impacted
- Recently employed for a minimum of 6 months
- Must show pay stubs as proof of employment
- If employed for less time, client must submit a signed letter of support from a professional reference or supervisor
- Must have a standard driver's license for one 1 year
- Have a certified birth certificate and social security card
- Be able to provide proof of address
- Have a passable driving record:
- No recent DUI's and minimal accidents
- Minimal moving violations (3 points or less)
- Be able to pass a DOT medical exam
- Be able to pass a drug screen (including marijuana)
Ready to Apply?
Complete the form, and candidates will be notified by email if accepted for the CDL training opportunity.Apply Here